The Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jedi Order Runescape Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tell everyone on TJO about this!!                     Post alot!!!                             Open since March 22, 2009                             PM with your rank if you need one

Why UPS is creepy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Blue Fox
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Big Blue Fox

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Ok this just happened like 20 minutes ago, the UPS guy came to my house and he was wearing these tight shorts Shocked looked like he got laid, he was all preppy and i thought drunk i sware. he thought my step father was my dad and hes not, and afro

and king is a noob lol!
Back to top Go down
I Elf
Gold Star: Leads and Heads
I Elf

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Haha nice Fox! We seem to get FedEx though...My Grandma in Germany always mails Fedex or Air Germany.

and Fox + Cully = I love you

lol!
Back to top Go down
escapethis7
3 Stripes: Jedi Master
3 Stripes: Jedi Master
escapethis7

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm

it ok fox happens to us all
lol! affraid pirat Arrow What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ninjasomg
ninjasomg

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

dude lol that is weird

and escapy hit enter after 1 of ur siggy codes its freekin me out hafin 2 scroll right
Back to top Go down
harypotr2
Silver Star: Council and Senate
Silver Star: Council and Senate
harypotr2

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Big Blue Fox wrote:
Ok this just happened like 20 minutes ago, the UPS guy came to my house and he was wearing these tight shorts Shocked looked like he got laid, he was all preppy and i thought drunk i sware. he thought my step father was my dad and hes not, and afro

and king is a noob lol!

what can brown do for you fox?

cull+fox+new quest= you know what
Back to top Go down
Big Blue Fox
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Big Blue Fox

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm

i would rather have fedex now lol o nice hary lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why UPS is creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why UPS is creepy   Why UPS is creepy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why UPS is creepy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jedi Order :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: